[LAU] OSC Sequencer IanniX

James Morris jwm.art.net at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 02:02:31 UTC 2012

(forgot list)

On 27 February 2012 18:07, Hartmut Noack <zettberlin at linuxuse.de> wrote:
> Am 27.02.2012 12:41, schrieb James Morris:
>
>> On 27 February 2012 11:04, Hartmut Noack<zettberlin at linuxuse.de>  wrote:
>>
>>> As I open the page today, the *no commercial use* thing is gone. Very
>>> well
>>> then, question answered. Now it would be nice, if somebody would step in
>>> and
>>> notice the others how come. Since while a website can be changed anytime,
>>> post in a mailing list will last forever.
>>>
>>> So I look like a tragic paranoid P.K.Dick-character now, that complains
>>> about something, that is not there and never was ;-)
>>

>> Join the club and let's be grateful we're not suffering the fate of
>> Palmer Eldritch!
>> :-)
>

> Very well then, just forgot to take my dayly chew-z ;-)
>
> Whatsoever: the binary of the prog wont start and I cannot find out how to
> build it from source...

qmake
# followed by
make

not sure how configuration is done. on arch, there's a pkg in the aur
and that builds easily (except the PKGBUILD needs a minor
modification).

but i've just downloaded the sources and get the following error when building:

ui_extoscpatterneditor.h:23:33: fatal error: ExtOscPatternEditor.h: No
such file or directory

which can be solved by editing the above file to look for include the
lowercase version: extoscpatterneditor.h.

if you can work out how to get it to output midi note on/off from it's
midi ports let me know!

james.