[LAU] OSC Sequencer IanniX

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Tue Feb 28 11:53:22 UTC 2012

Greetings,

I was in fairly consistent communications with the developers through
December of last year. They intended to create a new release by end of
year, but obviously that did not happen. I don't know what plans they
have for it now.

If anyone's interested, I have covered IanniX in some of my articles.

     http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1000181

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/super-collision-studio-dave-new-world-supercollider3-part-3

Also search Google for "iannix, dave phillips" for links to various
relevant conversations on various mail lists.

Btw, I've used it in experiments to control Csound, SuperCollider3, Pd,
and Ardour3. Worked fine.

Best,

dp