[LAU] FLOSS your music: Atte André Jensen

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Feb 29 20:14:39 UTC 2012

Hi Roberto!
   OK, now I've read it and it was as ever interesting. It was very good
reading and I again stood amazed, at all the things I'd never known. :-) It
was fun to read about the compositional parts as well as the technical parts
of Atte's workflow. splendid job.
   Atte: You did some splendid tunes, which I enjoy again and again and I hope,
I can now listen with a slightly sharpened ear for the technical aspect of it.
Thanks for letting us in a few of the secrets of the art of breakbeats. Well
at least me, maybe everyone else knew and just didn't tell. :-)
   Warm regards
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======