[LAU] The Salamander Drumkit

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Feb 29 23:16:11 UTC 2012

Hi Robin!
   Where you might be confused is, that the pedal hihat is als combined - on
the same key - with a partly open hihat. So you have note-on to hihat-open and
then (never mind the note-off, you have the note-on for the pedal, but in the
velocity-layer, where there's a bit of partly open hihat mixed in. It's
slightly vexing sometimes, but I guess it will just require me to achieve more
control over my finger movements.
   Warm regards
          Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;