[LAU] mackie onyx blackjack

Peter Crighton petecrighton at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 1 02:23:30 UTC 2012

Thanks a lot, that was exactly it. I was using the fix drz suggested
(the options… thing in asound.conf) and that didn't work. But the
simple ctl.dmixer block did the trick.
I am so far very contented with the Blackjack, it's just dead simple
to use. Have to test real recording yet (only digitised some old
cassettes so far), but I expect the sound quality to be really good
(for that low price anyway).

--
Peter Crighton | (mainly) Progressive Rock musician based in
Mainz/Wiesbaden, Germany