[LAU] Anyone in London/Edinburgh during New Year?

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Sun Jan 1 15:37:21 UTC 2012

On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 16:05:28 +0300
Louigi Verona <louigi.verona at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys!
> Heading up to London and Edinburgh for New Year (28 Dec - 5 Jan). In case
> anyone wants to meet up with a fellow linux musician, do drop an email ;)
>
> Cheers!

Well, I was going to email and suggest a meetup in London (not far from where I
am) but in the meantime I've been laid low by some obnoxious virus and am not
likely to step out of the house for a while :(

Hope you managed to see some fellow musos anyway.

It's situations like this I get extremely bored - I hate being forced to do
nothing!

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk