[LAU] makesfz.sh

Dan MacDonald allcoms at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 03:29:41 UTC 2012

Hi Frank!

You're right that that option should be included so I've just updated
my script on the LS forums to include said option and tidied it up a
bit too - the modified script follows.

Thanks for your feedback!

Dan

#!/bin/bash
# makesfz.sh reads all wav files in the current dir and creates an .sfz file
# for use by Linuxsampler named after the folder containing them.
# by Dan MacDonald 2012

key=0

rm -f ${PWD##*/}.sfz
echo -e "# This file was auto-generated by
makesfz.sh\n\n<group>\nloop_mode=one_shot\n" >> ${PWD##*/}.sfz

for wavs in *.wav
do
 echo -e "<region>\nsample=$wavs\nkey=$key\nlovel=0 hivel=127\n" >>
${PWD##*/}.sfz
 key=$(($key+1))
done