[LAU] [OT] updated list of DLP's articles about Linux audio

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Thu Jan 5 12:45:55 UTC 2012

Greetings,

An updated list of my articles for the Linux Journal :

             http://www.linuxjournal.com/users/dave-phillips

Obviously there's some outdated stuff, but some of it might still be of
interest to the curious.

160 articles and counting, not including work for Ubuntu User, Linux Pro
Magazine, Linux U&D, and the Computer Music Journal.

Btw, my next entries for LJ include a brief report on some less
well-known Linux audio softs and a longish report on recent doings in
the world of Pure Data. They should be on-line soon.

While I'm at it, please feel free to suggest possible topics for my
articles. I'm always looking for new stuff to get into. :)

Best,

dp

PS: I apologize if this note seems like blatant self-promotion. I
discovered the updates this morning and thought the list might serve as
a handy reference if anyone wants to know more about the world of Linux
audio software (well, my perspective on it). To ward off possible
objections to the post I've marked it OT.