[LAU] Jack midi sequencer?

Robert Jonsson spamatica at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 19:37:33 UTC 2012

Hello again,

2012/1/9 Juhana Sadeharju <kouhia at nic.funet.fi>:

> Patchage + muse + zynaddsubfx failed to work.
> No sound; except with Z's virtual keyboard.
>
> Patchage freezed at some point.
>
> How to get midi from muse to zynaddsubfx?
> Please test the combo in your system.

Ok, I tried now, installing the (k)ubuntu packages:
muse 1.1
patchage (though I didn't really configure anything here)
zynaddsubfx 1.4

Started all, opened the Settings/Midi ports config in MusE and added
Zyn as midi device 1.
created a midi track and a part, opened the pianoroll for the part and
clicked on it. It did make sound through zyn.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Robert