[LAU] Pulseaudio only software in a pure alsa/jack system (VSXU player)

Nils list at nilsgey.de
Tue Jan 10 15:39:06 UTC 2012

Hello,

I would like to try out http://www.vsxu.com/ which is a graphic visualiser for music, a player and a creation program.
Even if the website does not look like it, it is GPL.

But somebody *** the devs in their brains and, at least the player, only receives/records music trough Pulseaudio which I do not want to install.

Do you know any sane solution to emulate pulseaudio playback ports or send audio otherwise to this program (Without rewriting their audio subsystem. At least I don't want to do this.)?

Nils