[LAU] another pair of ears desired

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Jan 11 12:34:20 UTC 2012

Hello everyone!
   I'm just finishing my latest piece, which is sort of an orchestral work and
I was wondering, if anyone might be able to lend me an ear for the final mix.
this is the first time I've really done this. I generally tried to use the few
effects in very subtle amounts, but I'm still not quite sure.
   f anyone is up for a bit of listening, criticising and suggesting, then
please drop me a mail off-list and I'll send you a link.
   Warm regards and thanks
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======