[LAU] OS for realtime operation

Moshe Werner moshwe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 13:11:53 UTC 2012

Oh I see.
Thanks for the clarification and again please excuse my ignorance int the
field of computer technology :).

Just to get it right, some of you said that I don't need a real time
kernel? How that? Are there people on this list who do serious audio work
and do NOT use an rt-kernel? If so is it really recomended doing so?

Thanks again to you all!
Love Linux and the community...

Moshe