[LAU] Terratec DMX 6fire 24/96 intermittent static

Raffaele Morelli raffaele.morelli at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 12:19:51 UTC 2012

2012/1/13 Tvrtko Ursulin <tvrtko at ursulin.net>

Btw does mudita24 work for you? I prefer it's usable scale on
> controls, but meters are not working there for me at all.
>
> Tvrtko

wow, I didn't know about mudita24, I have never had problems with this card
so never felt the need to improve.
... mudita24 it's a nice tool but meters are not working here too

-r

--
*L'unica speranza di catarsi, ammesso che ne esista una, resta affidata
all'istinto di ribellione, alla rivolta non isterilita in progetti, alla