[LAU] droning066 and droning071

Arve Barsnes arve.barsnes at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 08:30:38 UTC 2012

On 15 January 2012 07:24, Louigi Verona <louigi.verona at gmail.com> wrote:

> Negative way? How come? I love drone music. And there are many people who
> do.
> Including absolutely minimalistic stuff.

I do love both genres, but droning might be more connected to more brutal
sounds like sunnO))) and the like, while the two songs of yours I heard so
far could maybe benefit from being termed ambient. I'm guessing that's what
he's getting at. Two sides of the same coin though, I don't see anything
wrong with calling it droning, when that's exactly what it is :)