[LAU] Protest

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Jan 17 08:50:43 UTC 2012

On Tuesday, January 17, 2012 03:47:49 AM Jörn Nettingsmeier did opine:

> On 01/17/2012 12:09 AM, Paul Davis wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 5:22 PM, Folderol<folderol at ukfsn.org>  wrote:
> >> I am only one individual with a tiny Internet presence, but on
> >> Wednesday my website will consist of a single page with a message
> >> about SOPA and PIPA
> >
> > ardour.org will also likely go black.
>
> not that it matters much, but i'll be taking my site down as well.

Oooh, sounds contagious.  Mine will be replaced with an advisory to contact
your congress critters and stop this worst legislation ever.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional
cheese dip.
		-- Ignatius Reilly