[LAU] Paul's Extreme Sound Stretch

Robin Gareus robin at linuxaudio.org
Tue Jan 17 11:51:51 UTC 2012

Hi Louigi,

On 01/17/2012 11:42 AM, Louigi Verona wrote:
> Hey guys!
>
> Some months ago (a year ago, maybe) I asked on the LAD list if anyoe could
> JACKify paulstretch. Someone was kind enough to do it and the change was
> indeed incorporated into the main source.

That was me.

> Did anyone actually compile new
> JACKified paulstretch for Ubuntu 10.04?

No; but it works OOTB on debian. There are no special dependencies or
reasons why it should not compile or work on Ubuntu.

It requires a lot of build-dependencies (-dev packages of fltk, fftw,
ogg/vorbis, libmad, portaudio, libjack, libsamplerate,..)

If in doubt, please send the output of
  ./compile_linux_fftw_jack.sh

ciao,
robin