[LAU] previewing samples - sample browser

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Wed Jan 18 15:31:21 UTC 2012

On 01/18/2012 01:44 AM, Alessandro Preziosi (licnep) wrote:
> Oh yea, just tried that, it's pretty awesome, better than i remembered.
> I'm using qtractor lately, but that could be an option nevertheless

while on qtractor, if you simply add the files from the files widget
(Files/Add Files... context-menu) you'll get the same by double-clicking
on the item.

it also works for midi files as well (ie. midi file player), but that
assumes you have connected an outsider midi instrument/sound module to
render the midi stream (eg. fluidsynth/qsynth comes to mind:)

cheers
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org