[LAU] Cal / Thank You

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Sat Jan 21 06:13:04 UTC 2012

Peta,

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 03:26:28PM +1100, peta calvert wrote:
[...]
> He talked (and talked and talked) with so much pride and excitement about
> the projects he was working on, particularly Yoshimi, and I do believe a
> fundamental in keeping him going much longer than anyone expected.
> He passed peacefully in July, and whilst it was sudden I was with him and
> there was no pain or suffering, it was just time for him to rest.
And we in turn were very proud to have him as a member of our community
and all benefited immensely from his work, not to mention his unassuming
insights and his great sense of humour. I'm sure I speak for all when I
say that we miss him greatly.

Thank you for getting in touch.

All the best,
S.M.