[LAU] Celt Distribution

Rüdiger newsletter at schwoon.info
Tue Jan 24 09:46:05 UTC 2012

On 23/01/2012 11:55, Ruediger wrote:

 >> I'm looking for the best distri for using the latest version
 >> of Celt to build a
 >> two way stereo link between two location via internet.
 >> Only ADSL Connection.!
 >
 > Debian with Gstreamer

OK. I've setup 2 fresh Debian 6 with Gnome. One on a physical machine
(Pentium4-2,8Ghz), the 2nd on virtualbox on another machine...

Should i use the celt version shipped with debian.?

What can i do next.? Have seen some very long scripts, to use gstreamer
to connect to external icecast server. But not with celt and thats not
what i want to do.

Ruediger

Radio Ostfriesland Techniksupport Automation