[LAU] ladspa effects hardware controller

Renato rennabh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 13:55:06 UTC 2012

On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 13:27:53 +0000
James Miller <jamesstewartmiller at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi - I'm hoping to use my laptop with ubuntu studio to play realtime
> live at a gig.  I am wondering if there is any way to connect a midi
> controller of any kind (preferably something foot controlled as I am
> a guitarist) so that I can control the fx.  I am a developer so if
> you know if ladspa or jack rack exposes a midi control interface
> then  that would help, or even a serial interface.
> Thanks,
>
> James

Hi, adding to what Jeremy and Harry said, I'm just pointing you to the
Behringer FCB1010 - which I don't own but I know it's a very popular
choice, for it's price and configurability... I had searched some time
ago for similar products and it seems to be definitely the best one for
the price.

best wishes,
renato