[LAU] ladspa effects hardware controller

Renato rennabh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 17:31:06 UTC 2012

On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 16:09:48 +0000
James Miller <jamesstewartmiller at gmail.com> wrote:

> M8s that's top, thnx for all your suggestions.  As I'm skint, I'd
> already considered the heath-robinson keyboard - so pure data or super
> collider then?

If you use a gutted keyboard you could also get away with jack-keyboard
or vkeybd, though I don't think they let you select a keyboard so while
using it even your "real" keyboard would send notes.

With sc you'll want to use the GeneralHID and MIDIout objects - the
help files for those is pretty straightforward and should get you
started.

Probably pd is more intuitive and will be faster, but I have even less
experience with it... Anyway you'll want the [hid] object found in
Pd-extended.

good luck and have fun!!

renato