[LAU] Can't get Layla24 digital inputs working with jack

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Jul 2 23:07:11 UTC 2012

> Not sure what I'd do if I needed to connect a 3rd converter, as there
> are only two wordclock connections on the raydat.

The world wide web gives different information regarding to T connectors
and the "loop"/"thru" feature of some devices :S. I tend to trust the
most worse scenarios ;), IOW believing the world wide web, neither T
connectors, nor a loop function provided by some audio devices should
work with a 100% warranty.