[LAU] Chord finder

Kevin Thoma kevin.thoma88 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 08:47:44 UTC 2012

Yeah, I think there are a lot of people who are simply musicians for whom
it is important to name chords appropriately. If I want a certain emotion
to be conveyed, it's often vital that I do play, say, a Cadd9 instead of a
simple C major. And if need to communicate with someone about a chord
progression, that's the language I have to use. (Unless I want to be all
"put your fingers here and there." ;) )

On topic: I think such a tool would be quite helpful. Kind of surprised it
doesn't exist yet, there are definitely many use cases for it.