[LAU] [AvantPorn Mekanik Metal made with Linux] SEBKHA-CHOTT - The NeXXXt Epilog - 22/09 - Teaser, mp3 and more

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Wed Jul 4 19:34:02 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jul 04, 2012 at 09:17:46AM +0200, Aurelien wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> So here I'm back with a new album (the 5th) of SEBKHA-CHOTT made with Linux.
> It will be released worldwidely on 22nd of September by Muséa Records
> (in collaboration with AMMD and Dogmazic). Preorders are available until
> 8th of July here: http://www.sebkhachott.net/spip?The-Ne-XXX-t-Epilog
>

> The best is probably to listen to/look at more than talk about:
>

> *Video Teaser* (blender inside)
> http://www.sebkhachott.net/spip/?NeXXXt-Epilog-Teaser (html5 player)
> on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/v/1ZJomB-5HCs
>
> *Audio*
> http://sebkhachott.net/spip/IMG/flac/sebkha-chott_nexxxtepilog_phialshapes_short-10.flac
> http://sebkhachott.net/spip/IMG/ogg/sebkha-chott_nexxxtepilog_phialshapes_short.ogg
Aurelien, this is seriously interesting, or as Julien put it,
fascinating. I was lukewarm during the first few minutes, but I was
hooked as things progressed. The playing is *very* good, that guitar
solo gave me a high! Concept and performance definitely get top marks;
however, I found the production disappointing, lacking in balance and
transparency: I feel the content deserves better treatment.

Cheers,
S.M.