[LAU] [LAA] Yoshimi 1.0.0

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Sun Jul 8 12:28:28 UTC 2012

On 07/08/2012 12:22 PM, rosea.grammostola wrote:
> I use NSM in all my linuxaudio sessions, at least it replaces bash and
> aj-snapshot.

You know I use the latter two tools, you're not coaxing me right? ;)

> I see zynaddsubfx has NSM support, it might me a good time to re-test
> zynaddsubfx.

I'll see what I can do. Just read that Petri-Foo will have both NSM and
JackSession support so maybe I can borrow code or ideas from that
project. Besides that, Zyn is going great (fundamental is doing a great
job) so it's definitely worth retesting!

Best,

Jeremy