[LAU] New release of avw.lv2 and youtube tutorial

Aurélien Leblond blablack at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 16:38:39 UTC 2012

>> I as well started to create Youtube tutorial for Ingen.
>> The first one is available here:
>> http://youtu.be/9nC7giX1ToQ
>>
>> As it is the first one, do not hesitate to provide me with feedback!
>
> Well, what I've personally found important when creating videos is
> spending a little time on planning.
>
> You don't have to do fancy things like storyboarding, but writing down
> what exactly you want to show and maybe saving presets for further use
> would help you getting rid of all that "uh oh, sorry, that doesn't
> make sense, let's try again" and "oh, where is that VCO?" :)
>
> And even when you do it all according to the plan, cutting the final
> video is usually necessary.

> That 9 minutes long video could be cut to maybe 2 with basic planning,
> and to just a minute with planning, scenario and editing.

> Alexandre Prokoudine
> http://libregraphicsworld.org

Thanks for the feedback!

I'll keep all that in mind for the next video.

By the way, I'm using ardour to record the audio (so that I have
separate tracks for the mic and ingen) and avconv to capture the
desktop.
I then put everything back together with OpenShot, and then edit the video.

Is there a better workflow? Or a better software than OpenShot to edit
the video?

Aurélien