[LAU] Envy24Control: loading saved profiles

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Jul 14 23:08:37 UTC 2012

Hello all,

  Sorry of this sounds simplistic, but I haven't found the 'load'
button in envy24control.  I've saved a config using the 1st position,
giving it a name, a pressing the 'save active profile', all under the
profiles tab, but how to load it back ?  When I restart the utility it
doe snot show this saved profile at 1st position but moreover, there's
no 'load that profile' button.  It's getting tiresome to always set
basic parameters at each restart.

Thanks.