[LAU] [ANN] setBfree - DSP tonewheel organ

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Jul 16 00:05:04 UTC 2012

Hello Robin!
   You're raised to an angel, weren't they sometimes the bringer of very good
news? This is absolutely thrilling!
   I have one question: Does setbfree still work with a text-based interface
only? Yousaid, that you provided a basical GUI for testing. If you don't have
any text-based interface, may I put in a plea for something like that. I'd be
happy for the time being, to edit all the config files by hand and just use
the typical MIDI controls as familiar from Beatrix. Of course, if you're
thinking of implementing some direct control of the config features, it would
be nice to have a simple shell interface or something like that. But I could
live without it. I like an instrument once adjusted to my needs and then leave
it at that. The spirit of the old days. :-)
   Warmly yours
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======