[LAU] Fedora Jam test day July 25th

Jørn Lomax northlomax at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 08:59:16 UTC 2012

I am happy to announce the first test day for Fedora Jam on July 25th.

Fedora Jam is a new Fedora spin targeting audio creators and producers.
It includes a full set of lv2, dssi and ladspa plugins (and some
others). It also includes all of the most popular audio programs as
defualt, Ardour, Audacity, Bristol, Lilypond and MuseScore to mention
some. It comes configured with the JACK audio system be default and uses
KDE as it's desktop environment.

This will be an informal test day as the official test days for fedora
18 has not yet started, but we would like to have as many as possible
try it out and help with bug report, tips or just general comments to
help make this the best operating system for audio enthusiasts.

more info can be found on the fedora wiki[1] or by contacting me :)

[1]http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_jam
regards,
--
Jørn Lomax