[LAU] Another Sabbath cover

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Jul 16 15:43:57 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-07-16 at 16:01 +0200, Carlos sanchiavedraz wrote:
> Cool and interesting version, some kind of Sabbath meets Steve
> Wonder's Clavinet-Wah.

"Steve Wonder's Clavinet-Wah" (Perhaps a D6 and what Wah ever or a
Synclavier?) is ok, but not the best (to avoid too much name-calling,
"even" "The Wailers" use a D6 + Cry Baby (or Ibanez Blubber, but
hopefully never ever a Morley Wah) better than AFAIK Mr. Wonder ever did
(I might be mistaken), while Sabbath is bedrock of heavy rock, some Jazz
musicians might call Deep Purple bedrock instead.

Wow, I'll read mails backwards and hopefully find the link to Steve
Sabbath. Read it sounds something between very interesting and
insane ;).

- Ralf