[LAU] [ANN] setBfree - DSP tonewheel organ

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Jul 16 22:36:32 UTC 2012

Hi robin!
   Thank you very much for this information. I will try the fastrpm setting and
see, where this will get me. but not tonight, it's too late. I will also
upload a few samples.
   and just so you know: I'm on Debian Squeeze, with self-built jack2,
libzita-convolve and kernel 2.6.38 SMP. I didn't use the LV2 version, only the
standalone app.
   Kind regards
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;