[LAU] Another Sabbath cover

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Jul 17 08:14:14 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-07-17 at 09:37 +0200, Carlos sanchiavedraz wrote:
> BTW, it seems the Wah in that song is a Mu-Tron III:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higher_Ground_%28Stevie_Wonder_song%29

http://www.mu-tron.org/images/stevietab.gif
Yes, I was mistaken regarding to often used Wah-Whas for a D6. I suspect
that they are often automated Whas/Envelope Thingy. I once owned a good
Wah/Envelope Thingy, but I was young and didn't like the noise it made,
so I exchanged it and got a Boss T Wah TW-1 instead. I can't recommend
the Boss T Wah.
Regarding to the effects often used with a D6, I guess sometimes the Wah
effect is more a Phaser, than a Wah.