[LAU] Onboard the blues - 4 to da fl| mix :-)

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Jul 19 15:44:07 UTC 2012

Hi Ralf!
   this mix is doubly compressed and limited in many parts. Yes I brutalised
Dave's original material and my own. :-0 In this case Imainly used compression
and limiting to form the sounds and still I didn't get the bass drum, that
blasts you into the universe next door. Well, next time, if there is a next
time. :-)
   Best wishes
         Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;