[LAU] get on board the blues - D&B variant

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Fri Jul 20 21:24:05 UTC 2012

Hi Robin!
   I haven't listened to the youtube bit yet, but I can. But what I thought,
when you were talking about organ wasÑ Two people, one thought. that was my
first idea, when I heard Dave's mixÑ Add some nice hammon and a real drumkit.
:-)
   Your guitar playing is OK. That again changes the whole atmosphere of the
song. I can hear some new drums in my head as well. It takes out a lot of the
"drive", that I had been commenting on before. Sort of the relaxed lounging
mix. I think, that you have mastered a piece of art there. Taking out the
urgency,seeing it and then implementing it, simple as it might sound. Well it
appears, that the guitar playing might have posed a few questions. Nice one!
   Best regards
         Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======