[LAU] More new music - Comme un fou

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Mon Jul 23 00:23:07 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 01:46:23AM +0200, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>   So before my day is over, I will post another new piece of music.
> A chanson, just some piano and inadequate singing.
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/comme_un_fou.ogg
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/comme_un_fou.mp3
Ach, Her Claassen, you never cease to surprise us. Versatile composer
and aranger, remixer or insane, minimalistic electro-blues, and polyglot
troubadour: no lady is safe! Good on you!
Bit too much reverb on the piano ffor my taste, especially with the
vocals, which feel quite dry in comparison, but, hey, that's just me:
I'm sure she didn't mind. :)
Cheers,
S.M.