[LAU] get on board the blues - D&B variant

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Jul 23 05:10:17 UTC 2012

Hello!
   Just a short note of slgith disagreement: when I mix my normal prog rock or
when I did some metal, I cut the bassdrum at 50Hz or even higher - for the
metal - and it was a good thing too. Also normallly I use EQ'ing in the low
band as well, to take volument down further.
   OK, with basses it's been different. The one, that usually just appears as
"sub_bass" in my tracks wouldn't get the highpass filter at 50Hz, that would
do some really audible damage.
   Mixed regards - or is that mixingly yours :-)
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html