[LAU] csound + cecilia and jack on ubuntu

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 05:23:04 UTC 2012

huh, i'd been using cecilia 2.0.5, as in the ubuntu repositories. what
is the relationship between that (which i now see hasn't changed since
2004) and cecilia4? is the latter a fork of the former? and, do you
know of anywhere which has a repository with it in?

cheers for letting me know about this

--
robin

http://fu.ac.nz - Auckland's Free University