[LAU] [Android|OT?] CamSynth - Just an experiment

SxDx sed at free.fr
Wed Jul 25 12:45:26 UTC 2012

> Hi,
>
> I don't know if this is on-topic or off-topic - technically it runs

neither do I, if someone is upset by android stuff, let us know.

> on a
> linux, but then, maybe, just, no, no Android on LAD?? :D But anyways:
> played a little with Android Development and hacked up a little
> experimental Synthesizer app.
>
> https://github.com/fps/android_camsynth

won't work for my archos g9 which has no back camera,
so I have to call Camera.open(0) instead of Camera.open().

The sound is strange here, don't know if correct.
If you have the ability to put an audio or video
sample on some server (archive.org is good for that),
that's welcome.

Regards,
Cédric.

(I didn't buy the G9, won it in a coding contest,
this hardware is very hacker-unfriendly, don't buy it.)