[LAU] [Android|OT?] CamSynth - Just an experiment

Florian Paul Schmidt mista.tapas at gmx.net
Thu Jul 26 15:08:11 UTC 2012

Oh well, it's nothing to be too excited about. To be able to render 8
voices on my poor LG P500 device I had to make many many sacrifices in
the rendering :D One is that I don't even use a "real" oscillator. The
synthesis loop is basically just counting samples until it has reached a
period of the voice and them emits a 1.. Otherwise it's just 0 :D

So it basically sounds like crap unless you like lo-fi :D

Flo