[LAU] Posting external info (was Re: Same old song?)

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Jul 26 21:46:59 UTC 2012

Helo Everyone1
   Just a note: It might be very helpful to write at least a sentence
accompanying such links. I've seen it a couple of times, links being posted
with comments like "Interesing" or "do you believe it?"... In the name of
being informed: a sentence or two about the contents of said links might
really be nice.
   Thank you and kind regards
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;