[LAU] M-Audio Axiom via Midi instead of Alsa?

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 12:57:04 UTC 2012

On 9 June 2012 20:11, Matthias Kranz <matthiaskranz at gmx.de> wrote:
> I am using qjackctl and whenever I connect the M-Audio device to the
> computer it gets connected via ALSA instead of appearing in the MIDI tab.
> But the latter is what I want, isn't it?

as an aside, you may get along better using patchage to connect your
software together. it will show alsa and jack devices all on the same
screen.

and for extra usefulness, a2jmidid will seamlessly make sure they play
nice together (i.e. let you connect alsa midi to jack midi software).

--
robin

http://fu.ac.nz - Auckland's Free University