[LAU] a new song

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Jun 10 15:07:17 UTC 2012

On Sunday, June 10, 2012 11:02:23 AM Dave Phillips did opine:

> Greetings,
>
> A recent song in a quick & dirty recording made before taking off for a
> gig
>
>      http://linux-sound.org/audio/Get_On_Board_The_Blues.ogg

Gotta say it Dave.  Despite the compression pumping, that is great stuff!
The author of that compressor must have thought the DBX-165 was a good
model to imitate.

NOT!  But that is a story I've related to this group before so I won't
belabor you all with it again.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Even a blind pig stumbles upon a few acorns.