[LAU] Another Sabbath cover

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Jun 11 09:35:55 UTC 2012

Hi Ken!
   I love them both. I think the vocals are slightly more inspired in the
second recording and so is the drumming. I especially like the short fill
before the second verse. :-) But in the second recording the guitarist doesn't
seem at his best. Let's put it that way: compared to the other recording, he
sounds more hesitant, less sure of himself somehow.
   Very nice piece and very good performance over all! Please give us more from
that!
   Rhythmically tapping yours
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;