[LAU] A remix of some old cult music :-)

Dan MacDonald allcoms at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 08:28:54 UTC 2012

OK Julien - I didn't expect it would've supported JACK it being old and
there being no mention of JACK in its feature list.

After replying to you I realised that my previous two postings to this list
have both involved elves which is especially funny as I've been told on a
few occasions I'm an English Will Ferrell lookalike! :)