[LAU] A remix of some old cult music :-)

S. Massy lists at wolfdream.ca
Tue Jun 19 16:07:07 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 10:21:11AM +0200, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hi dan!
>   I do know about TekTracker and tried it once. I think it does load
> mods, but its interface, though textual, was still not very suited
> to my needs and its audio and MIDI interfaces don't match anything I
> use nowadays. It didn't even suite those interface back in
> 2004-2005, when I tried it last.
>   Other than that, I only found module players, that work well.
I remember looking into this last year and I could only find TekTracker
and another one (the name of which I can't remember at the moment). Of
the two, one wouldn't build and the other had one of those
"psseudo-graphical" interfaces, which seemed hopelessly confusing. As I
wan't dead set on using this technique and didn't have any time anyway,
my investigations pretty much stopped there.

Cheers,
S.M.