[LAU] Best JACK scope?

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Sun Jun 24 16:38:33 UTC 2012

On 06/24/2012 06:19 PM, Dan MacDonald wrote:
> I'm currently using jack-oscrolloscope
>
> http://das.nasophon.de/jack_oscrolloscope/
>
> as a jack scope but I've been wondering if there's not a better one, like
> with rt zoom and adjustment of other params? I know about jack.scope in
> jack tools and meterbridge but jack-oscrolloscope suits me better than
> those - it having a resizable display for one.

YASS: "Yet Another Scrolling Scope. Main features: up to 32 channels,
variable scrolling speed, automatic gain control, and very light on CPU
usage" - http://kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org/linuxaudio/

Baudline: gratis, not free, but really handy: http://www.baudline.com/

some more:
http://wiki.linuxaudio.org/apps/categories/scopes_and_realtime_visualizers