[LAU] a new song

Jostein Christoffer Andersen josteinchristoffer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 08:27:16 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 19 June 2012 10.45.00 Dave Phillips wrote:
..
> After putting up my last song I made the session available to anyone
> who asked for it. Five intrepid souls downloaded it, three of whom
> have already responded with their own improvements to the mix. Check
> 'em out, they're all different, and IMO each one has its virtues and
> drawbacks. Without further ado, the remixes :

Sorry for being late. In addition, both Dave's and LAU's mailservers are
rejecting me (since at least one and a half week ago), but I try again with
my gmail account. Here is my take on Onboard For The Blues (warning, long
URL), enjoy:

  Ogg:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11909204/dave_phillips/dave_phillips-onboard_the_blues-jostein_andersen_mix.mp3

  MP3:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11909204/dave_phillips/dave_phillips-onboard_the_blues-jostein_andersen_mix.mp3

I'm using my gmail address from now on - at least until the LAU/woh.rr.com-
vait.se issues are resolved.

Jostein