[LAU] The Salamander Drumkit

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Mar 1 08:16:15 UTC 2012

Hi Robin!
   I think, that there is not one instrument about which I feel so strongly,
but your opinion on the cowbell is rather similar to pink floyd. I have
nothing against them, at least nothing effective yet...
   Well I'll put the cowbell in with the cymbals and may you strike often and
hard. :-) No, even if you were to take my .sfz-files you wouldn't, since the
cowbell is moved way out! :-)
   Warm regards
              Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;