[LAU] DSSI/OSC problem

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Sat Mar 3 13:16:47 UTC 2012

Hello everyone!
   I've just started hexter again, with its text_ui. The synth and the UI come
up OK, but I can't send any command to the synth. I've been trying with
oscsend and the dssi_osc_* commands, but nothing happens. Any idea, what I
might check or what the problem might be? I'm a gonna. As pretty as this
electric piano is, I'd much rather have a choice of sounds. :-)
   Warmly yours
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======