[LAU] The Salamander Drumkit

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Sat Mar 3 13:25:02 UTC 2012

Hi Emanuel!
   Two things: First I can't use the GM map, since there are much more samples,
that should go together, for which GM simply doesn't provide.
   The second thing is: I wasn't asking about the MIDI mapping in this case,
but for the .sfz-file, where the cowbell should go. I didn't want to put it in
an extra fie and thus have an extra channel in LinuxSampler. but I put it
together with the cymbals now. :-)
   Kind regards
             Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;